Our afternoon Montague Island Tours are running daily from 12:45pm, with the option to snorkel with the seals. Wetsuits, fins, mask and snorkel provided. Tours are always pending sea conditions so we recommend contacting us before leaving if traveling for your tour, so we can check sea conditions.
Montague Island will reopen on the 2nd July, with a few changes to the tours.
- Age limit to access Montague Island NR jetty will now be in place this being – 5 years and above only. As previously the clause, all tour participants must be independently able to climb the ladder and walk independently up the gradual steep incline to the Lighthouse precinct will still be in place for all persons 5 years and above.
- The lighthouse will be excluded from all tours during COVID-19 – tours will be kept ‘open air’ to avoid entering confined spaces with tour participants.
Montague Island Tours, Snorkelling with the Seals or a combo Tour and Snorkel now running.
Montague Island is currently closed due to the Covid pandemic. We are hoping Montague Island will be reopened by the National Parks on the 1st July 2020. We will keep you posted.
It has been an excellent season for whale watching with still lots and lots of whales around.
Narooma Whale Watching Highlights include
- Complete whale watching tour with an experienced guide
- See large pods of dolphins, which general feed with the whales and often visit the boat to play in the wake. You will find yourself almost being able to touch them. Also see schools of fish, birds and other fascinating wildlife
- A visit to the largest seal colony in NSW, where you can see seals and their pups up close
- Our Montague Island and Lighthouse tours include free whale watching, where depending on the tour you can see the little penguins returning to shore at dusk for a complete wildlife experience!
Free Whale Watching with all our Montague Island Tours during the Narooma Whale Watching season from around September to November.