Snorkel With The Seals At Montague Island
Montague Island has some of the best snorkelling and dive sites on the Eastern Coast due to its abundance of marine life, including the largest seal colony in NSW, sea turtles, dolphins, and array of different types of fish. Get up close and personal with the playful seals and see a vast range of marine mammal in their natural environment. Montague Island Adventures provides everything you need for snorkelling with the seals at Montague Island, including wetsuit, fins, mask & snorkel. Its the perfect addition to a Montague Island Tour!
Our snorkeling packages:
Enjoy a 20 minute boat ride to Montague Island, keeping an eye out for dolphin, whales, Penguins, and other wildlife along the way, cruise along the forshore, visit the seal colony, then anchoring up in one of the calm sheltered bays, snorkel with the playful seals and abundant fish life. Return to the boat for a cold drink and refreshment and enjoy your journey home.
MONTAGUE ISLAND and SNORKEL WITH THE SEALS
Located 9km South of Narooma, Montague Island is a 20 minute boat ride away and is part of Montague Island Nature Reserve, a protected reserve which is home to penguins, seals, dolphins, a wide array of fish and bird life, and at certain times of the year, whales.
All Montague Island Tours and Snorkel with the seals Includes:
- Guided Tour of Montague Island with a National Parks and Wildlife Ranger including seeing the lighthouse.
- A visit to the largest seal colony in NSW
- Refreshments including water, soft drink, tea coffee, hot chocolate and morning or afternoon tea.
- Free Whale Watching during Whale Watching Season, September to November
- Snorkel with the Playful seals while we anchor up in the calm waters.
- Fins, Mask, Snorkel, and wetsuits are included.