The amount of whales around at the moment is amazing! If there is ever a time to consider whale watching now is the time, for an amazing experience give us a call now on 0407 487 702
Spring is the perfect time to view the whales, as large volumes of krill and baitfish create one of the best feeding grounds in Australia!
Narooma Whale Watching Highlights include
- Complete whale watching tour with an experienced guide
- See large pods of dolphins, which general feed with the whales and often visit the boat to play in the wake.
- Also see schools of fish, birds and other fascinating wildlife
- A visit to the largest seal colony in NSW, where you can see seals and their pups up close
- Our Montague Island and Lighthouse tours include free whale watching, where depending on the tour you can see the little penguins returning to shore at dusk for a complete wildlife experience!
- Free Whale Watching with all our Montague Island Tours