Montague Island has some of the best snorkelling and dive sites on the Eastern Coast due to its abundance of marine life, including the largest seal colony in NSW, sea turtles, dolphins, and array of different types of fish. Get up close and personal with the playful seals and see a vast range of marine mammal in their natural environment. Montague Island Adventures provides everything you need for snorkelling with the seals at Montague Island, including wetsuit, fins, mask & snorkel. Its the perfect addition to a Montague Island Tour!
Enjoy a 20 minute boat ride to Montague Island, keeping an eye out for dolphin, whales, Penguins, and other wildlife along the way, cruise along the forshore, visit the seal colony, then anchoring up in one of the calm sheltered bays, snorkel with the playful seals and abundant fish life. Return to the boat for a cold drink and refreshment and enjoy your journey home.
Our Snorkel with the Seals tour does not include landing on the Island, but gives you a chance to see the Island from the boat, as we anchor up in the shelter bay at the island for you to snorkel with the playful seals and explore the water, we do offer a Montague Island Tour and Snorkel with the Seals.
Our Montague Island Tour and Snorkel with the seals Includes:
- Guided Tour of Montague Island with a National Parks and Wildlife Ranger including seeing the lighthouse.
- A visit to the largest seal colony in NSW.
- Water, soft drink, tea coffee, hot chocolate and morning or afternoon tea available.
- Free Whale Watching during Whale Watching Season, September to November.
- Snorkel with the playful seals while we anchor up in the calm waters.
- Fins, mask, snorkel, and wetsuits are included.