Enjoy a 20 minute boat ride keeping an eye out for large pods of dolphins which often visit the boat to play in the wake. Anchoring up in one of the calm sheltered bays, snorkel with the playful seals and abundant fish life. Wetsuit, fins, mask & snorkel included.
Then take a 1.5 hour guided tour of Montague Island, return to the boat enjoy your journey home. Refreshments, and drinks provided.
Our Montague Island Tour & Snorkel with the Seals Includes:
- Free Whale Watching during Whale Watching Season, September to November
- Guided Tour of Montague Island with a National Parks and Wildlife Ranger including seeing the lighthouse.
- A visit to the largest seal colony in NSW
- Refreshments including water, soft drink, tea coffee, hot chocolate and afternoon tea.
- Wetsuits, Fin, Mask and Snorkel for your snorkel with the playful seals.
Our afternoon Montague Island Tours, and Snorkelling tours can run together, We can offer you and your family/friends the options to just do the Montague Island Tour, or just Snorkel or to do both the Montague Island Tour and Snorkelling.
Family 2 adults & 2 children, Child 5 to 16 years. Children under the age of 5 are unable to land on the Island.
Whale watching including during the whale watching season, September to November – Start your tour with seeing the amazing whales.
Guest must have a moderate fitness level and be able to a climb a ladder at the Island Jetty.