Whale Watching is well underway, with lots and lots of whales being spotted.
On our last whale watching tour we saw over 20 whales, jumping, playing and splashing about right near the boat. We also visited Montague Island to see the seals. We have whale watching tours running daily, until the end of November.
Montague Island, Whale Watching and Snorkelling with the Seals Packages:
Our tour options consist of:
- Morning Montague Island Tour
- Afternoon Montague Island Tour
- Evening Montague Island Penguin Tour
- Whale Watching
- Snorkelling with the Seals
- Montague Island Tour and Snorkel with the Seals
We include free whale watching with all our Montague Island Tours, including the Evening Penguin Tour.