Our fishing charters can offer some of the best sport and game fishing on the South Coast.
Choose from Island, reef, game, sports or surface fishing and a wide range of fish, with over 25 years local experience.
Sponsored by Daiwa Fishing Tackle Australia, our fishing charters offer the chance to use the latest rods and reels and technology on the market and with 2 purpose built fishing boat and local skippers we have a range of charter options and can cater for small and large groups, private & shared charters. We supply all tackle, bait, fishing licence, light refreshments and drinks and we will also give you a hand to clean your catch!
What you will catch on your fishing charter, depending on your chosen location:
Either going to the Island fishing for:
- and other Reef Species.
Or fishing one of our other close reefs or trying the deep water fishing, bottom of the continental shelf to catch:
- Blue Eye
- Tasmanian Trumpeter
- or a variety of other Deep Sea Species.
Or fish the surface for Pelagic and Game Fish:
- Dolphin Fish
What is Included:
• All Fishing Tackle & Bait • Ice • Fishing Licence • Lunch and Refreshments on a full day fishing charter
• Refreshments and drinks on all Fishing Charters • And we will give you a hand to clean your catch
2 purpose built fishing boats, with toilet facilities.
- Departs from Blue Water Drive, Narooma (Look for the yellow flag – Montague Island Adventures)
- Bring Your Hat, Jacket and Camera
Fishing equipment we use and recommend
You can also read about the fishing equipment we use and recommend article: Fishing Products for Game and Reef Fishing in Narooma